Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

EOTC Part 3/4

So as you know, we are doing some writing experience on the upcoming EOTC Week activities. Our third activity is Alderin Forest Spencer Park. This time I chose Find It. We were to find some facts about Spencer Park and write some resilient statement we are going to do at Spencer Park. This is what I did:
Resilience

What is resilience? Trying our best even the

work is hard.

What some example of resilience? try your personal best,
try to competitive, take part in different types of activities.


Statement to show resilience in Spencer Park:
  • I will show resilience by trying MY PERSONAL BEST to
climb up without fearing of heights.


  • I will show resilience by taking part in activities that I think
I can’t or fear of doing it.


  • I will show resilience by being active, climbing up and have
fun.
Image result for spencer parkImage result for spencer park

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your EOTC Week activities, Wajihah! You are showing our value of Commitment and working hard each day in class to get your work done. I am very impressed.

    I really like how your blogs are getting better each time and you are really being creative with your posts. It's great to watch your learning each week. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.