Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Cats Are Better Than Dogs!

There are many animals to pet, but, cats and dogs are the most popular pets. To choose a pet from a cat and a dog, I will choose a cat. Why would I choose a cat? there are variety of reasons why I would choose a cat for my pet.

Firstly, cats are easier to pet than dogs are. Cats don't make mess as they stay at a place and won't move. However, dogs make mess like jumping in mud puddles, scattering food, and jump onto others property. If you give your cat food they will just eat their food and go away. If you have a big dog, they will be hard to take care of for example giving them a bath.

Secondly, if you have to go somewhere in emergency or as casual, cats can manage their selves in the house without breaking or climbing anything. You can't trust a dog to stay home alone, as they can do the opposite things than a cat would do. As well as if you have a cat you don't have waste your time to give them a bath everyday.

As my point of view cats are better than dogs. If you were to choose a pet what would it be?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wajihah! I agree with you, that cat's make better pets than dogs. I really like how short this piece of writing, has persuaded me. I know my one isnt really that persuasive. But I know your one has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula vinaka Wajihah!

    You used a lot of the ideas we discussed in class about how to craft a good piece of persuasive writing and it is clear what your point of view is. You chose specific words to add meaning and your writing offers strong evidence for why cats are better.

    I look forward to seeing your final piece of persuasive writing!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.