Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Personification!!!

Today we did an experiment. We had to feel a can of shaving cream. Then we had to spray out the cream as our feeling. After spraying we had to feel it again. We are to write a personified summary.

At first I felt heavy, cold, lonely. I felt like crying. I really wanted to express my feelings. I felt really sad. I was picked up and thrown. But then Something changed.

I slowly felt myself light, warm, accompanied. I cried and cried and got those feelings out. I was feeling okay. I expressed my feelings finally.

Now I feel very happy, loved and even more warm. I felt as happy as I could be in my whole  life. Now I'm finally put down forever. R.I.P.

Well my experience was express your feelings never keep it in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wajihah, I like your Narrative writing on the can. I like how you explained what you did before showing your writing, I wrote something like this too, my story went a little deep but there was a happy ending. If you were asked to carry the story on what would you write next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wajihah! I really enjoyed reading your personification writing. You really took on the task well and created some lovely statements. My only suggestion for now is to check on the capital S on something in the middle of one of your sentences.

    Really well done!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.