Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Blogging helps improve your learning?

Did you know blogging does improve you in your learning?
There are many other ways to improve your learning, but
blogging is one of the main one. If you are posting a story
you are starting improving your learning.

First choice of learning is doing writing, but not your blog.
Your blog is a place where you share the work you did.
When people read your  blog they give you a opinion on if
you should make changes in your capitals or punctuation,
you should improve in such activity you are doing.

Second is reading. Well you can also read stories on
someone’s blog or you can just read whatever they shared.
It can also be helpful of you commenting on someone’s blog
to help them learn. You may have heard a quote saying ‘you
learn from your mistake,’ well you really do learn from your
mistake.

Third choice is writing but on your blog. You can write stories
on your blog asking everyone to give you opinion if you are

doing good or you need some improvement. But if you are
making a comment on their mistake, please don’t be rude.

You can write it in way that they understand they need
improvement. Also solving equations on maths in your blog
helps you improve your maths. Or you can ask them a question
if you don’t really know the answer.

Adding to my last point, I agree that blogging improves you in
your learning. That was my point of view. What is yours? (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.