Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Australia

Today in cybersmart, we are doing a research on a country you want to know about and go there. I chose Australia. These are some questions I have to answer for Australia:

  1. The name of the capital city is Canberra
  2. The population of the capital city is 390,000
  3. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually cold
  4. The capital city is located in the middle part of the country.
  5. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are english


    Map of AustraliaHere are 2 facts of Australia

    1. Australia is the 6th largest country in the world.
    2. The name ‘Australia’ comes from the Latin word ‘australis’, meaning southern.
    This is the site I got the information from.

    1 comment:

    1. Well done Wajihah! I can tell you worked hard today during Cybersmart. I wonder what other images you could include to show us more about Australia.

      - Miss Birtch

      ReplyDelete

    To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
    1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
    2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
    3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.