Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

J6's Bake Sale!

Today we did a bake sale. This bake sale was for raising money to help families who need food. We started with an idea of raising money and giving to the SVA( Student Volunteer Army) but we made some changes and decided to give it to the Hornby 24/7 workers who buys groceries for families who don't have food.

The bake sale was held in our class(J6). Some students from my class made and brought something from home while the others made posters to hang around school to raise awareness. I made cupcakes. some students were selling stuffs while others were sent to encourage other students to come and buy and raise money for the donation. I was in the selling part. I enjoyed watching students and teachers raising money. We made $140.70. I think that will be enough  for a family to buy groceries for 1 week.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Wajihah! I was so proud of all the different roles and responsibilities you took on during the day of the sale! You helped with selling, making cupcakes, hanging posters and bagging up the items! It was so great to have you helping out.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.