Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Adrenalin Forest

On Thursday the 29th, since our camp was canceled, we did EOTC activities. All year 8 went to Adrenalin Forest. we did lots of fun activities. We were split into 2 groups. The first group went to Adrenalin Forest first while the second group went for a walk. I was in the second group.

 We went for a walk and went to Spencer Park for morning tea. After morning tea, we played for a little while. After playing for a little while, we went to Adrenalin Forest. We were instructed on how to do things and were given the rules to follow.

When we got to it, a challenge for me was to do course 2. I am scared of heights so I was scared to do course 2. It was high. Most of them got to course 6 which was 100 meters high. It was scary though. I and my friend Tyra went to do course 2 together.

One way I showed my CARR value was trying to finish course 2. I showed Resilience. My favorite part was doing course 1 which was easy. Something I accomplished was course 2. Most people were scared to do course 2. It was fun anyways. 

I hope to go again. I would also recommend you to go to Adrenalin Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.