Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

What if I won $50 in Summer Learning journey

Hi, I am Wajihah from Hornby High School. As a year 8, we signed up for summer learning journey. I am writing this blog, especially to Emma. If I won the summer learning journey, I will be given $50. Now speaking of $50, what will I do with it? I will save that in my bank for future use. I will not spend it. I will do my best to win the summer learning journey.
Image result for summer learning journeyImage result for summer learning journey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wajihah!

    I really encourage you to participate in the Summer Learning Journey! Your blogging has improved heaps since the start of the year, and I bet your posts would get even better with practice over the holidays.

    You are so hard working and determined to succeed, that I think this is an excellent challenge for you.

    Best of luck!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.