Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Best Of Year 8!!!

What did I really like so far as a year 8? Well, that's a thing to tell. My favorite part of year 8 was doing Business and Enterprise and also doing Passion Projects so far. Well, what I like about B&E was meeting other people, sharing ideas on what you want to do and what they want to do, doing tasks as a group and last but not least, seeing others creativity.

What I like about Passion Projects so far is learning to make new things and doing and sharing things in groups. We made things I never heard or seen. And I will still like when we do the maths craft day. We do what we want to do as our passion. I also got to know other people. And also getting the education from Miss Birtch. 

This is what I really liked about being a year 8 so far. Next year we will be a year 9. And of course, I'm gonna miss year 8.
Image result for 8th grade clipartImage result for 8th grade clipart

2 comments:

  1. Bula vinaka Wajihah!

    It sounds like you have enjoyed so many things about Year 8 and that makes me a very happy teacher! :) Business and Enterprise and Passion Projects are a great way to meet new people and work on projects collaboratively. As a teacher, that's also what I like about teaching these ketes... meeting new students and working with others!

    Thank you for your kind words, I am so glad you liked being in my class. I feel lucky to have had such a lovely and thoughtful student like yourself in my class!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Wajihah. I am glad you enjoyed these projects, these sort of things we are working hard to implement at Hornby so you comments are really encouraging.

    I look forward to seeing what you decide to work on for the next 7 hours of passion projects.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.