Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

DTE REFLECTION

IN DTE, WE HAVE DONE LOTS OF INFOGRAPHIC USING PIKTOCHART. WE CREATED A
INFOGRAPHIC ON THE MANAIAKALANI WEBSITE. HERE IS WHAT I DONE
WE DID SOME RESEARCH ON ERGONOMICS. I USED PIKTOCHART TO CREATE THIS
POSTER. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT ALL THOSE MENTIONED IN THE POSTER.
I REALLY LIKED USING PIKTOCHART. IF YOU WANT TO BE CREATIVE USE THIS.


MANAIAKALANI CYBERSMART PAGE HELPS YOU TO GO THROUGH SOME THINGS TO DO
WHEN YOUR ONLINE. THESE ARE SOME POINTS OF EACH SUBSITE I N THE CYBERSMART
SITE.




WE ALSO DID THIS.

How have texting, Internet slang, and emoticons

changed the way we write, speak, and communicate

with others?

What part of this video struck you the most? A mother calls to her kids they don’t care even her own mom. Why?

parents talking to their children and their parents.

They reply in short form of the word or sentence.



1. What do you think is Weird Al's overall message in this video? Write proper grammar


2. Are there any examples of communication in his video that you recognize in your interactions with others? yes


3. How does your communication differ between speech, text, and writing? You don’t speak
with just letters or numbers.

4. How would you define a word crime? Are there particular ones that bother you? Crime in
this means improper grammar

5. Many people have claimed that our grammar and spelling are getting worse because of
Internet lingo, spell checkers, and grammar checkers. Do you agree with this? Why or why not? yes, When we write a test we can’t use improper grammar. You don’t get marks for that.


NEXT PIECE OF WORK ON THIS LINK

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. there might be some errors though.

      Delete
  2. Hello Wajihah it is I, Tyra. I like how you added different colored texts and different sizes, it makes each bit of information stick out. And overall I really enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wajihah,

    This is a decent first post. Next time you could add depth to your understanding and learning, but you have done two great infographics!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.