Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

The Merchant of Vience- Act 1 sceane 1


  1. Antonio is depressed without knowing why. What two possible reasons do his friends suggest? He's in love/ because his ships are in the sea if it sinks, all his money will be gone.
  2. Do you think Gratiano’s contributions help Antonio’s mood? No
  3. What are your first impressions of Bassanio? He owes many people money
  4. Is he in love? He thinks he is.
  5. Why does he need to borrow money again now? He wants to impress Portia.
Image result for the merchant of venice

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.