Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Write That Essay

A very short sentence
Spot the dog sniffed a bone.
Thor raised the hammer.
President Trump rode a moose

Simple sentence
Andre, mum, and Mr Brown climbed the tree.

Wearily Andre ran a marathon
Interestingly, mum rode a moose

Adverb start
Expertly, Andre rode a moose

W Start
When the enemy approached, Thor raised the hammer

Ing start
Breathing heavily, Andre ran a marathon
Feeling burning blisters, mum, carried heavy bags
Ignoring the rules, Mr Brown drank too much wine

ED start
Motivated by spectators, Mr Brown ran a marathon
Gripped with intent, Mum carried heavy bags
Empowered by the gods, Ancient Greeks fought the Orc army

Explore the subject sentence
Andre, who had no Complaint, ran a marathon
Mr Brown, Who nobody liked, Drank too much wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.