Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Getting Distracted In Class- 30 sec film

Start of the day

Today in English, we started on making a thirty seconds long filming. We have to plan on what camera angle will we use. We will start with a low shot than a long shot, followed by a high shot. Then a low shot again, a close-up and last a long shot. We will have to take permission from the teachers to use the space to shoot. Our goal for today is to plan the camera angles.

At the end

We kinda got one shot done but acheived the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.