Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

My Dream Meal!





Why would this be my dream meal?

For breakfast, I chose Cheese bread as my starter because I like cheese and it contains protein. I chose eggs and hash brown as my main course because it is healthy. I chose oreo pancake for dessert because I like Oreos. For my snack, I chose fruit because they are really healthy. I would drink water for breakfast because I don't drink tea.

For Lunch, I chose salad as my starter because it gives a good start. I chose fish and chips as my main course because I like it. I chose cheesecake as my dessert because it is sweet. I will have popcorn chicken for a snack because they are good for a snack. I like frappe that's why I chose that.

For dinner, I chose honey glazed prawns for my starter because I like honey and prawns, I chose pizza for the main course because of thats the only thing I can cook, trifle for dessert because its a mix of thing together, fries for a snack because it goes with my prawns. Coke is something that goes with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.