Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

Unit Recap

We have completed everything in English and this is my evaluation.

What did/ didn't enjoy? I enjoyed filming the video because I did not want to get in the video. I enjoyed editing because I liked watching bloopers. I did not enjoy writing a blog post because it was really hard to think.  What would you do differently? I would use better camera angles because some parts of the video look bad when joined together. How was working in your group? It was ok but could have been better if all the group members cooperated a bit more. Are you happy with your finished product? I am really happy with my finished product because this is my first time making a film. May have been a fail but at least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.