Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Getting Distracted In Class.

Today in class we are starting to make a 30 seconds long film. We started planning today and discided what camera angles will we use different camera angles  and I have to get distracted and falling asleep in class   and the teacher explains something on the tv and it is really really long and boring  and from the teachers view she looks at me and then the teacher comes towards me and stand behind and I don,t notice until I turn around  and I look at the teacher-friendly and the teacher get mad at me and I get sent to referral and I walk sadly to referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.