Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Film Study- Visual sounds and technique

In English, Tyra and I are doing a film study. We did a task on visual sounds and technique. In English, Tyra and I worked on this slide show about words related to Films. We are working on a film study and this is one of the tasks a pick a path is basically a quiz if you. I have learned some new word definitions as well while making this. Here is my task.



  • What am I learning? The words and definition of visual sounds.


    How does this work show my learning? it shows if I have learned the definitions of the important things on this topic.


    What am I wondering as a result of this learning? Should I be a photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.