Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

No Road? Morse Code!

Yup! Morse code is the game. We are making a game of our own. I had a couple of ideas to choose from but I thought to do something stand out. I chose morse code because its a really helpful way to talk to people who can't talk or hear. We would be assessed with how good are we at coding. We used the site called Sphero Edu. We found most of the info at this site.

Firstly, I chose to do the hot potato game. But most people already chose to do that. It was the same with the second choice- spinning top. I looked at the site and found the idea of the Morse code. At first, my idea was quite simple than I tried to make it more interesting. I don't really know if it is that interesting or not but I tried my best. Here is my planning-

The color is the codes of dots and dashes. I think I did well at planning. But I don't think I did well at coding. The important cades are at slide three. We had to use If, Than, Else statement in our codes. Well, I enjoy doing DTE because I like playing with Sphero. I hope I can continue to do DTE this next term.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Wajihah!

    You have done a great summary of your work and your structure is really good. You have done a great plan, and while it would have been good to see some code, with more time you could have done really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.