Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Influence of music

Music influences us a lot according to research. It can impact illness, depression, spending, productivity and our perception of the world. Some research has suggested it can increase aggressive thoughts, or encourage crime. 
What does music mean to me?
Sometimes when I'm sad, depressed, or angry, I listen to music to change my mood. Sometimes the music has a very deep meaning. 
Music doesn't only have a bad influence it also has good ones. I like listening to music.
How Music Can Be Used To Influence Different Mood Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.