Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Self Directed learner- Self Assessing Matrix

In English, we are self-assessing our selves on what we need to work on to become a self- directed learner. The green highlights are telling what I can do and the yellow highlights are telling what I need to work on to become a self-directed learner.

What do I need to do to change the yellow to green?

  • I know I have done my work to my personal best.
  • Understand what am I learning.
  • Present my work to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.