Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

THE BEST FRIEND!

I was trapped in a dark room alone and all the doors and windows were locked too. It was quite
dark. But I could still see as my eyes adjusted to the darkness over the time I was in the
shadowy dark room. I was scared. I wanted to get out of the room but the doors were locked. I
tried hard pulling and trying to break the door but I felt like someone was holding the door really
tightly. I shouted for help but there was no response. I heard someone calling my name out from
behind me. I turned around to look but there was no one there. “Hello? Anyone there?”, I ask.
There was no response. Suddenly the lights flick on. I got really scared. I found the switch and I
walked towards it. When I got there the lights turned off. I saw someone standing there but when
flicked the light on, there was no one there. Then I flicked it off again I saw someone there but
this time, it was even closer. Once again I flick it on and then off. This time I closed my eyes and
when I opened it, it was right in front of me. “Aaaaaahhhhhhhh” I shouted.

I shut my eyes thinking it was just a dream. When I opened my eyes it was not there. I knew it
was not completely gone. It was still in the room. After calming myself, I sit down on the bed.
The lights turned on and I hear someone singing in the bathroom. I start walking towards the
bathroom to see who is there. I was almost there but then the lights started flickering. I was
scared but I did not give up. I was trying to be brave even I was scared. When I walked in, the
lights stopped flickering. The shower curtain was drawn and someone was taking a hot and
steamy shower. “Who is it? Hello? Show yourself!”, I say. The shower stops and the curtains are
undrawn. “Who are you? What are you doing in my house and my bedroom? What do you want
from me?” I asked all these questions. “You know who I am and why I’m here!”, said the ghost.
“No! Who are you? Why are you here?”, I asked. I am here to take revenge from you!”, Said the
ghost. “Revenge? What type of revenge?” asking confusingly.

“Don't try to act in innocence. You know what I’m talking about” replied the ghost “you know
exactly what I’m talking about”. “No” I reply scaredly “I have no idea what you're talking about”.
“Well okay, I’ll remind you of what my revenge is on? Hmm, let's see I’ll start from how I know
you and how are we related”, he said. “We met at school. It was the first day of school and the
first year for us. We were at the same desk you did not talk to anyone but me. We became best
friends. We hung out together everywhere. We were like brothers. But then…”. As he stopped
and left me on a cliffhanger I asked:” but then what?”. “One day you called me to the amusement
park and we went on the ferris wheel. We were talking and watching the scene from the top
when we got stuck. Suddenly you pushed me down. You did this in a way that everyone thought
I fell from the top” he continued. “I don’t even know you and neither have all those things
happened to me” interruptedly I said. “STOP LYING!”, he shouted, “I know that you know
everything you're just pretending not to”. No, really I don’t. Why do you think it was really me?”
I said, “ believe me!”.

“Before you say anything else may I know your name?”, I asked calmly. “Robin, Peter Robin!”. “I
know you. Aren’t you Sarah’s boyfriend? I mean ex-boyfriend?” I said “well now she is married
after two years. I think I know who was your murderer is!”. “Who? Who is it? Please tell me?” he
said. “There is no point in knowing now because he died a year ago'', I told him. “ Still what was
his name? The last face I saw was your face”. “That is the confusion you got. Well, actually the
thing is I had a twin brother who liked Sarah. He was mentally ill. If he wanted something he
wanted it badly. He could do anything for it he could commit suicide he could even kill someone.
That's why we hid him from everyone. No one ever saw or knew about him”, I explained. Oh!
I’m so sorry about that and I forgive him for what he did. And now I have to leave. Thank you for
the information. Goodbye!” he said. WOOSH! And he left.

“Hehehehe, he will never know!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.