Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

English Learning Goals Term 3-4

This semester I'm doing ESOL. I want to achieve some goals for this semester. I want to get them done before the end of term 4. My goals are:

Image result for English
  • Learn new words
  • Get better in grammar
  • Learn spellings
First, I want to learn new words because I don't want to use one word to say, explain, or write anything. I want to learn new and unique word to express my self. I want to get better in my grammar because sometimes it doesn't make sense. English is my second language so I'm am not very good at it. Last but not least, I want to learn to spell difficult because it is really important. Some words have almost the same spelling. If I get confused or write the wrong spelling, it will change the sentence.

If I want to learn new words I need to read and listen a lot carefully. I can use sites to get a new word with the same meaning. I need to ask a friend if I don't know the meaning of it or how to say it. To get better in grammar I need to ask for help if I need to make sure it makes sense. I can use grammar to if I need to. I can use grammar websites. I need to explore more if I need to know the spelling of something. I will ask someone for the spelling or I can search the word. I could do testing with my friend. 

I hope I can achieve my goals before the end of term 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.