Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

What do Dictators mostly have?

What is a dictator? A person with absolute power.

S- Statement

E- Explanation
E- Example
L- Link
L.O= To find out about different forms of Government and understand how governments differ from each other.
Image result for dictator
I believe that a dictator is a person who bosses on a state. Most countries have dictators. Dictators are mostly cruel, unfair, and greedy.China was also a dictator country. Most Common thing in a dictator is the power resides within people.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Wajihah! It's Summer.
    I think your post was great! I understood what you were writing about quite well, however, it seems a bit short and there's a couple of grammatical errors. Other than that, your paragraph is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wajihah Ruby here
    I like how you stuck what a SEEL is so people that have no idea what a Seel is now does.
    Maybe next time you could add some more and a characteristic of a dictator,Like Cruel or power-hungry ETC, But overall good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.