Pages

Monday 6 May 2019

The Merchant of Venice= Act 3- scene4

Finish this quote that shows Lorenzo’s opinion of Antonio? ‘But if you knew of whom you show this honour, how true a gentleman you send relief

What does Portia tell Lorenzo she intends to do? dressed as nuns
and pray until Bassanio is back.

What does she ask Lorenzo and Jessica to do for her and why? to
be the masters until she comes back.

Why does Portia think Antonio and Bassanio must be alike?

Why do Portia and Nerissa intend to travel dressed as men?to see
Man's behavior.

In A3S4 L 60-78, how does Portia describe the behavior and
attitudes of young men? = they lie about a lot of things.

Does it seem likely that Portia is going to follow the expected
behavior of a wife? no

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.