Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Community Agencies?

Today we are doing some research on some community agency. We could pick any agency. I chose cholmondeley. What is cholmondeley? It is service is centred on the child to build resilience for the challenges they may be facing at home, school, or in the community. Cholmondeley provides respite care and education for children (aged 3-12 years) whose families are experiencing severe stress or crisis. More than half a million dollars has been raised for Cholmondeley Children’s Centre since the first event. Sculpture on the Peninsula is the largest sculptural exhibition in the South Island. The last event in 2015 attracted a record number of submissions from artists all over New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wajihah I like the way you wrote your writing in your own words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wajihah

    I like how you explained what the task was and that you gave an introduction to your blog post. Cholmondeley is a great community organization that helps students in our local area.

    Did you know about this organization before we started our research?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.