Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

A google a day?

Today in cybersmart we were doing a google a day question. The question was very hard. I got the answer I don't know if its correct. first you have to know the time in that country and to north pole.

Explorers from Khushiro, Pevek and Namsos arrive at the North pole and check their watches. If they arrived at 11:42 a.m, 12:17 p.m and 3 a.m, respectively, which team was first? Team from Namsos.

You can also work the question out and answer in the comment. And also let me know if my answer correct.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wajihah,
    Great try. You are right in your thinking you need to know the time in the North Pole first. Unfortunately you need to take into account the difference in time zones in each country to know if it is 3am in Namsos what is it in Khushiro?
    Look forward to your thoughts...
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.