Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

A GOOGLE A DAY?

In cybersmart we did a google a day again. This time the question was "if you stacked 20 bills until you reached 1 million would the stacks be higher than the rim of a basketball hoop". So you won't just find the answer in google. You have to divide the question in 2 parts and think a sensible way of asking google a question. Here is how I did:

  1. I asked google the whole question but could not find anything.
  2. I separated the question into 2 parts.
  3. I first asked "How tall is 1 million dollars stacked in 20 dollar bills?"
  4. Then I asked "how high is the rim of a basketball hoop"
Then my answer was yes it is higher then the rim of a basket ball hoop. If you think my answer is wrong than comment and please give me the right answer. Or if you have done this in your class then also tell me how you did it in the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.