Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Chemistry.

In science starting from this term, we are doing chemistry. We did 2  experiments. The first one we did was melting solid (ice) to liquid (water) to gas (vapour). We took the temperature of the ice before melting. We kept taking the temperature every minute. The apparatus we used were: thermometer, tripod, gauze, beaker and Bunsen burner. We recorded what the temperature was every minute on paper.
Image result for potassium permanganate crystals in waterImage result for matter process
The second experiment we did was putting potassium permanganate Crystal in water and see what happens. we first fill a beaker with water, put a straw in the middle and drop in the Crystal. When the Crystal started to melt, the water started to turn purple. We recorded the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.