Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Water Rocket!!!

In science we made water rocket. We made it out of 1.5 litter bottle and we added wings which was made out of cardboard. We also made a cone to support it fly. We filled it with 1/3 of water and then we filled it with air and launched it. At first the bottle was getting filled with air then it suddenly flew up but not very high because we didn't make go up high for safety reasons. Well I really enjoyed launching. I hope we can do that again next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wajihah

    I really liked getting to watch 8Bh set off their water rockets today! What was your favourite part?

    I like how easily you explained what your steps were in this task. Adding a picture or a video would make this post even better!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.