Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Can We Camp?



Should camping be allowed in national parks? In my opinion, we shouldn’t be allowed to camp in national parks. National parks are a way to show us how ancestry natives used to be before all the modern techniques were invented. We must protect them because they are the only way we can signify our ancestors. Although there are memories in the museum, national parks are the original version of it.

To support my statement, my first reason is cutting down trees to make space to place tents or campervan. They might also have to remove some of the native plants and trees to make the space. This not only damages the trees but it will also reduce our oxygen levels. This really matters because if we end up having no trees, we might die without oxygen. The native trees might also finish. After cutting the trees the send them to various places for different use. Some uses of trees result as harmful to the environment.
Egmont National Park - Things to see and do - Taranaki | New Zealand

My second reason is rubbish disposal. Some bins may be far away from the tents so people trow it anywhere. They might end up in the river or lakes. This will also harm the native and non-native aquatic animals. Some land animals also eat food from the trash on the ground. This will make them sick or worst, die.

My third reason is the toilets. They obviously won’t make toilets there so they’ll have to go behind the bush. When it will rain, all the excretion will wash in the river or lake. This will make the water harmful for the aquatic animals, human, and environment. Most of the water that we drink comes from oceans and river. If we drink this water we might get sick.

As for these reasons, we shouldn’t be allowed to camp in a national park. Trees are damaged and destroyed. The environment is polluted making it harmful for the native and non-native animals to live in. Last but not least, human excretion changes the environmental conditions to a place no one can live in. This is destroying the beautiful environment just for human enjoyment. Hence why I say camping in national parks should not be allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.