Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Street Art

In Art, we are doing some research on street art. We were given some links to sites where we could find interesting street art. After we chose the best art, we were to make a Dlo and talk about it. I made my Dlo on google drawing. Here is what it looks like.


This art is so colourful and has a deep meaning. I really like the use of the colour to give meaning to it. To me, it seems like a jellyfish swimming delight and freedom. Everyone has different thinking when they see this art. What's yours?

I have also included the location where you can see this. It is in Christchurch. Here is the link to the site where you can find more amazing street art!- Watch this space

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Waijihah, You have made a good selection to begin your street art research. Thanks for identifying the location of the work. You make a good observation about the dark background appearing as deep ocean and cosmos. Do you think the artist used this subject matter in Lyttelton fro a specific reason? I would enjoy seeing some of your other selections too. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.