Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Intersting Facts

In English, we have been doing some reading. After doing some reading, we had to write down a fact from each book. We had to read 5 books but I read 4 as we could continue reading one of our books. Here are some facts I learnt today:


  • Kieran Read's favourite sport is rugby.
  • On Saturday the 20th of February 2016 the biggest cyclone hit Fiji.
  • Players can't celebrate too much after a touchdown in rugby.
  • Skaters put grip tape on the deck to help their shoes stick.
  • Fiji won the USA Sevens tournament just after two weeks after the cyclone.
What did I learn?
I learnt some interesting facts about rugby and skateboarding. I also learnt about the biggest cyclone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.