Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

The Merchant of Venice- Act 2- Sceane 8


What two disasters have happened to Shylock? His daughter ran away with a Christian man and she took all his money

Complete this quote that tells where Shylock think Lorenzo & Jessica have gone? ‘The villain Jew with outcrises raised the duke, who went with him to search Bassanio's ship’

How did Bassanio and Antonio leave Venice? In Antonio's boat But Antonio didn't leave Venice.

‘In the narrow seas that part the French and English, there miscarried a vessel of our country richly fraught’ What is the first suggestion of trouble for Antonio? That a Venetian boat has sunk and they think it is Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.