Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

The Merchant of Venice- Act 2- Scene 3,4,5

Act Two, Scene Three
  1. What does Jessica think of her life at home? hell
  2. Complete these quotes:
A- ‘Our house is hell, and thou, a merry devil
  1. Which of Bassanio’s friends is Jessica planning to marry? Lorenzo

Act Two, Scene Four
  1. How does Jessica get a message to her lover? She writes a letter to Lorenzo and asks Launcelot to give it to him
  2. How will she be disguised for the elopement? a page boy
  3. Complete this quote ‘What page's suit she hath in readiness’

Act Two, Scene Five
  1. How does Shylock feel about going out for the evening? Angry
  2. Complete these quotes:
"And they have conspired together."
"There is some ill a-brewing towards my rest, for I did dream of money -bag tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.