Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

The Merchant of Venice- act 3- scene 1

  1. Why does Shylock assume Solanio and Salerio know that Jessica’s ran away? Because they know about a lot of plans in the town.
  2. Complete this quote to suggest Antonio's second misfortune:
Salerio: Do you hear whether Antonio have had any loss at sea or no? Shylock: There I have another bad match, a bankrupt.

  1. Who has been looking for Lorenzo and Jessica? Tubal
  2. Where do Shylock and Tubal arrange to meet and with what purpose? ‘I will go Tubal, and meet me at our synagogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.