Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

A trip To The Budha's Temple

It was Tuesday the 22nd of May, when we went to the Buddha's temple. We as a year 8 went to the Buddha’s temple. We learned and did lots of things. We were doing a programme called 3G4G. 3G means three(3) goodness. We said the slogan. The slogan was “3G4G in action”.

 The three(3) goodness are: 1. Say good words 2. Think good thoughts 3. Do good deeds. The 4G means four(4) givings. The four(4) givings are: 1. Give confidence 2. Give joy 3. Give hope 4. Give convenience. There were two(2) groups. The first group was group one(1) and the other one was group two(2). I was in group one(1).

 Firstly, we went to the art gallery. We were shown the arts people of New Zealand made. We were also explained how can become an artist and exhibit your painting in an art gallery.

 Secondly, we got water tattoos on our hands. There were different types of tattoos. I got a tattoo that said the three(3) goodness. Everyone got water tattoos. We also took photos showing our tattoos. 

Thirdly, we made the Buddha’s traditional flowers. The traditional flowers are called lotus flower. We were told to put in on our or wear it on our wrist. We also bathed the Buddha. We took three scoops of water and poured it on the Buddha say the 3 goddesses.

 lastly , we were taken to the main shrine. We did some medicating before the New Zealand police came and talked to us about 3G4G and our school values. Overall I enjoyed our trip to The Buddha’s Temple and I recommend you should go too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wajihah! Can you reformat this post so that we can all read your excellent writing?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.