Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

logo research

Today in art we were to choose some clever logos. Here are some of the logos I chose. 
Image result for clever logo designs
     

 I like this one because it represents both of the word piano and forest.

Image result for clever logo designs

Image result for clever logo designs                                                                                                        I like this one because it shows that it is actually what it is. 
I like this one because it shows it is open for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wajihah, you chose some really creative logos! I love the first one for Piano Forest and how the piano keys look like trees.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.