Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

musics

Today in music we did some researches on Matariki. Here is what I found on about Matariki: Ranginui was the father's name and Papatuanuku was the mother. They had children. One of the sons' was Tane Mahuta and the other one was Tawhiri. The children were growing and wanted some space to move out. They wanted to separate their parents and wanted to be freed.

One day Tane Mahuta tried to separate their parents apart and he finally did it. Ranginui was so sad that he started. Tawhiri was also sad, but his tears' became light. He threw his tears' in heaven and the tears' became stars since then it is known as Matariki. Here is a video to explain you.
Image result for matariki

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.