Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

first bounce height of a ping-pong ball.

For science, we did an experiment where we drop a ping-pong ball from a certain height 3 times, record the height of the first bounce, add them up and divide by 3. After getting the results, we made a line graph.

Since we can't make a graph in this here is the info.

Drop                                             Bounce
0                                                    0
20                                                  13.3   
40                                                   25.6
60                                                    36.3
80                                                    47.6
100                                                 59

We went in  20's. We did it in cm.
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.