Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Sunken Forest


7 Ld was reading a book called Sunken Forest. It was a amazing story. There were 30 chapters in the book which we read. 

Image result for sunken forest book
The main characters were Mathew Smith, Nana, Cameron, Jay, Paul, Azura,Policeman- Lews Armstrong(satch).Mathew Smith, Paul and Azura were friends in the camp while Cameron and Jay were bullying Mathew Smith because his father was in jail.The story took place in Gisborne, Lake Mokau and Lake Waikaremoana. The plot of this story is about a boy called Mathew Smith. He was accused for stealing some money. He was sent to a camp for his punishment. He saw a big eel made friend with it. A storm came and made a dam which was going to burst because  of over flowing. He saw a shiney watch in the eels lake an d he discovered that the eel likes shiny things so he exchanged a shiny chain with the watch and he saved everyone from the burst of dam. He was called a hero.My favorite part was when everyone called him a hero.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.