Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Our Adolescent Brochure

My class and I were making a booklet. The booklet was called Adolescent Brochure. It was to explain adolescent(teenagers) students what is puberty. So we started to make brochures for advice. There were four pages of advice.

The first page was about Puberty Changes for Boys. The second page was about Puberty Changes for Girls. The third page was about Personal hygiene and the last page was about What we can do to help that person who is in puberty.

In puberty changes for  boys, we wrote about what happens.In puberty changes for girls again wrote what happens.In personal hygiene we wrote what should do to maintain our hygiene and what happens and in the last page we wrote about helping that person who is going through puberty to understand what is happening to him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.