Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Our New Topic For Kete


On a rainy Monday, 7Tz and 7Ld went to 7Sh to watch a movie. The movie was called " The Lorax" it was about maintaining a sustainable environment and it was the next topic in our Kete.

Image result for lorax
The movie was telling us to maintain a sustainable environment and stop deforestation. It wants us to think about the benefit of a sustainable environment, and what can a polluted environment do to our health.The key concepts of the movie was environmentalism, and sustainability.
Image result for lorax trees cutting down

My thoughts are to maintain a sustainable environment, and to plant more tree instead of cutting. The Lorax's thoughts were to plant more trees.We live in a sustainable environment and the Lorax lived in a polluted environment.

Image result for lorax treesImage result for lorax saying we speak for the trees











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.