Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

About Me - An Introduction

LO-I'm learning to introduce myself

My name is Wajihah Jahan and I'm from Fiji. I'm new to Hornby High School and I'm in 7ld. I like going to school, following my religion, reading and writing. I don't like children not going to school. At my previous school l used to learn English, Maths, Basic Science, Health Science, Social Science and Urdu.  Urdu is a religious subject in Fiji.

My favourite subjects in school were English, Maths and Urdu. That was all I wanted you to know about me. Since I've started school I'enjoyed making new friends and learned new things.





Fiji is a wonderful country. People come to Fiji to visit our country. There are many wonderful places in Fiji. The capital of Fiji is Suva.  Levuka was the old capital of Fiji.
 

Fijian Flag

Fiji is a beautiful country. People come to Fiji as tourists.

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā Koe e Wajihah,

    Welcome to 7Ld. We are very excited that you have joined our class. We look forward to learning about the languages you speak. We wonder what the temperatures might be in Fiji. We hope you enjoy the cooler climate of New Zealand, and particularly Christchurch.

    Ngā mihi nunui
    Whaea Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Whaea Mel

    Thank you. I enjoy in your class.I am also excited to learn from you.I will talk to you about the languages I speak. I will also let you know about the temperature in Fiji and the climate in NZ.

    Your Scinciarly
    Wajihah


    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.