Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

A TRIP TO ORANA WILDLIFE PARK



  On Monday we went to Orana Wildlife Park. We went in a bus it almost about 8:45. As we reached we all lined in our groups and started to explore the park. A lady woman named Elizabeth guided us to all parts of the park. We saw birds and all types of animals. My favourite part to see all the animals was the Gorilla.



    We also saw the Kiwi Birds . It was dark inside their cave because they always come out in the dark. There were only 2 Kiwi Birds in the caves. We also saw the Cheetahs . There were 3 Cheetahs in the cave. They were brought up by humans.



We all liked our trip to Orana Wildlife Park.
We all hope to go again to other interesting places.            


1 comment:

  1. hi I'm phillip
    I liked that you put images up to show the people that look on your blog and see what we saw at orana park wildlife.
    I was very interested in seeing the gorillas.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.