Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Creative Writing- English

In English, we are learning how to do creative writing. We have done some activities to show our understanding of creative writing. Here is one of the examples.

Sentence starters
  1. Torrential rain was pouring down from the sky onto my face. It was cold. I enjoyed the cool droplets of rain on my face as it was a hot day. What a nice day to have a rain bath.
  2. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing was actually true. The terrifying weather zoomed past us. Leaves flying everywhere. The front door slammed shut. “ what was that?” asked mom.
  3. If I could fly I would’ve gone to the moon. It would be the best moment of my life. I would see Earth from the top. I would’ve also been to Mars. I wonder if it’ll be a dream come true.
  4. She looked so ridiculous when she walked out the door with an ugly looking gown. I don’t think he would want to see her like this. 
  5. I suddenly woke up, the sound of the shattering glass. The sound echoed in the empty hallway. The cat zoomed out of the door thinking no one will notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.