Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

New Zealand Conservation

Conservation is the saving or prevention of wasting resources. In other words, conservation is saving things for later use. it is important because it protects native plants, birds, animals, land and humans. Few things we do to conserve is plant new plants almost every week or month. This will help us survive by giving o2. We can also pick up at least 3 pieces of rubbish every day. This will save the land from pollution. We can also conserve by feeding the animals. This will keep them alive. I think conservation plays a really important role in our life. We should conserve our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.