Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Coraline- Themes

Themes are important because it is the central focus of the story. In this case, quotes are used in some parts of the movie to explain or to get the interest of viewers at that part of the story. Here are some quotes to explain the part.

"The garden squash needs tending, don't you think, pumpkin?"- This is a quote used by the other mother to tell that other father is unreal in the other world but he is made out of a squash.
Image result for garden squash Coraline"In each of three wonders I've made just for you, a ghost's eye is lost in plain sight"- This is telling about the three important places she made to trap Coraline. The other mother said that the eyes are not hidden they are just in a different form.
Image result for three wonder Coraline
"Hurry on, girl - her web is unwinding!"- The girl is telling Coraline about the Beldam's web. This basically means that this world is not real it does not exist.Image result for web Coraline

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.