Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Gymnastics Term 3

For the last few weeks in P.E, we have been doing gymnastics. The skills I already had was walking forwards and backwards on the low beam. To start with, I could not walk on the parallel bar but now after learning how to, I can do it. I also could not climb up the bars now I can climb up but I am not able to do a roll. I can do the normal jump on the trampoline but not the forwards roll. I would like to learn how to walk on the high beam I know it is easy but I am scared of heights. I would also like to learn how to do a roll on the bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.