Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Chicken Stir- Fry

For our second practical in Eco-Nomics, we made Chicken stir fry. We first julienned the vegetables we wanted to add in our recipe. Then we cut the chicken. We mixed it with sesame oil and onions. While we were cooking the chicken in the deep non-stick pan, we boiled the noodles. After the chicken was brown, we added the rest of the vegetable. After the noodles were cooked, we drained the noodles in a colander. We mixed the noodles and the flavors. And it was cooked. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.