Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Pop Art-Andy Warhol

This term we are doing arts in kete. We are doing Pop Art as our part of work. Our Pop Art is on Andy Warhol. Pop Art is art based on modern popular culture and the mass media, especially as a critical or ironic comment on traditional fine art values. We made a digital name tags. 





This what we  made for our digital name tag.


What I find interesting  in pop art is digital name tag. I want to create a pop art on myself . I hope I would be able to make myself good at pop art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.